Download, print, and play! Have a Smurfing good time with the new Smurf matching game and joke pack downloads below! I have created a Smurf themed matching game to help teaching/learning emotions in a fun way. Play one of two ways, instructions in the download. When the game ends continue the fun with a few laughs with Jokey! We used the joke pack as our reading lesson for the week and had the kiddo put on a little stand up comedy show with the joke card printables in the pack below. I also included some blank cards to write your own jokes. Look below for some kid friendly jokes (some may be on the cards already) your kiddos may like to write on their blank cards. Check out the previous Smurf packs and the DIY Smurf houses we made a couple of years ago, links below as well.
1. What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping?
2. What is fast, loud and crunchy?
A rocket chip!
3. Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?
Because she was stuffed.
4. What has ears but cannot hear?
5. What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between us, something smells!
6. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
7. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me!
8. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
9. When you look for something, why is it always in the last place you look?
Because when you find it, you stop looking.
10. What is brown, hairy and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
11. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it.
12. What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?
That hit the spot!
13. Why did the kid cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
14. How does a vampire start a letter?
Tomb it may concern…
15. What do you call a droid that takes the long way around?
16. How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying?
17. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7, 8, 9
18. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
19. When does a joke become a “dad” joke?
When the punchline is a parent.
20. How do you make a lemon drop?
Just let it fall.
21. What did the limestone say to the geologist?
Don’t take me for granite!
22. What do you call a duck that gets all A’s?
A wise quacker.
23. Why does a seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a baygull.
24. What kind of water cannot freeze?
25. What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree!
26. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because he felt crummy.
27. Why was the baby strawberry crying?
Because her parents were in a jam.
28. What did the little corn say to the mama corn?
Where is pop corn?
29. What is worse than raining cats and dogs?
30. How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?
About a buck an ear.
31. Where would you find an elephant?
The same place you lost her!
32. How do you talk to a giant?
Use big words!
33. What animal is always at a baseball game?
34. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
35. What do you call a ghost’s true love?
36. What building in New York has the most stories?
The public library!
37. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
38. How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
39. What is a tornado’s favorite game to play?
40. How does the moon cut his hair?
41. How do you get a squirrel to like you?
Act like a nut!
42. What do you call two birds in love?
43. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
44. How are false teeth like stars?
They come out at night!
45. How can you tell a vampire has a cold?
She starts coffin.
46. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
47. What is a computer’s favorite snack?
48. Why don’t elephants chew gum?
They do, just not in public.
49. What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon
50. What did the banana say to the dog?
Nothing. Bananas can’t talk.
51. What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to get a new clock.
52. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.
53. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
54. What do you think of that new diner on the moon?
Food was good, but there really wasn’t much atmosphere.
55. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because the chicken wasn’t born yet.
56. Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she will let it go.
57. How do you make an octopus laugh?
58. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
59. What’s green and can fly?
60. Knock knock.
All Available Themes
Click any of the themes below to be quickly redirected to the page/post containing all of the FREE downloads currently available in your desired theme, as well as any crafts or other shared materials, info, videos etc that may also be useful in that theme! Remember, you can click the pack images to preview the contents of each pack before downloading.
Big Kids Club summery; click the link to find out more and sign up: In this club we read the books BEFORE the weekly meetings, then discuss them and play book trivia. Most books will be sent to you for FREE, either in text form, or audio! We also spend time working on social skills by playing games, doing crafts together (for those that want to participate in that), and free discussion time. The age range is just a suggestion. Older and/or younger children are welcome if you think they would enjoy it and be able to participate properly.
Little Readers Club summery; click the link to find out more and sign up: In this club we read the books together during the weekly meetings, taking turns reading for those that choose to. Most books will be displayed on the shared screen for all to see! After, we discuss the book a little. We spend the rest of the time working on social skills by playing games, doing crafts, and free discussion time. The age range is just a suggestion. Older and/or younger children are welcome if you think they would enjoy it and be able to participate properly.
Check out this HHD original creation; a educational reward/behavior system that really works! CLICK HERE!!
adventure anna art barbie cheap cinco coloring crafts downloads elsa family free free downloads free homeschool downloads free homeschooling frozen fun games halloween homeschool homeschool blog homeschooler homeschool free homeschool help homeschooling homeschooling free homeschool kids homeschool life learn learning is fun Little Scientists money olaf pack painting science Sharks simple Star star wars STEM summer Tim Burton wars welcome
Sign up for the mailing list to get packs sent directly to you via email the moment they are posted! You can also follow on one of the other social media platforms below!
Thank You Everyone!
I greatly appreciate everyone’s support! I honestly do work hard on all of this, so I am so happy it’s helped so many people! If you like what I’m doing here please continue the support and spread the word, pay it forward, help me reach as many people as possible so they to can enjoy and benefit from the FREE downloads and other things I offer every week! Thank you for following me on this crazy, but still incredibly wonderful journey! I hope you get something out of this, big or small.
Keep learning! Keep teaching! Be happy! Enjoy!